The Dimensional Measurement Services Laboratory at the Delphi Customer Technology Center Michigan (CTCM) is a fully-equipped dimensional inspection facility designed to help engineering teams meet current industry certification standards and customer product specification objectives. Delphi's team of highly trained and experienced technicians uses high-tech equipment to provide customers with accurate and precise data for prototype and production component inspection.
Delphi's CTCM Dimensional Measurement Services Laboratory specializes in services for automotive industry component development, but also offers the flexibility to support a wide range of non-automotive product programs. The lab provides highly reliable data and can meet the requirements of customers around the world. Services are conducted to meet program schedules, cost objectives and customer specific documentation for prototype submissions. Delphi ensures complete confidentiality for all test activities.
- Standard and digital micrometers for size measurements up to 12 in. (0.304 m).
- Standard and digital verniers for size measurements (0.67 m).
- Gage blocks for size measurements up to 101.6 mm, but can be combined for greater length.
- Digital scale for weight measurements.
- Standard and digital indicators for size measurements.
- Travel: up to 3 in. (76.2 mm)
- English and metric thread gages to obtain thread size and pitch for most requirements.
- Mechanical and digital force gages for push/pull measurement.
- Limitations: 10x .005 lb., 5x .005 kg., 50x .05 n.
- Standard and digital height gages for size measurements.
- Travel: up to 24 in. (0.61 m).
The Delphi Advantage
The Delphi Customer Technology Center Michigan supports hundreds of customers worldwide in the design, development, testing, and validation of their products. It is certified to the ISO/TS 16949 Standard for Automotive Supplier Quality Management Systems. It is part of Delphi's network of state-of-the-art technical centers around the world.
Delphi is a leading global supplier of a broad range of technologies with manufacturing facilities located in more than 30 countries. Our products are engineered to meet the rigorous standards of the automotive industry, but Delphi technologies are also used in many other industries. We leverage our rich heritage and extensive technical knowledge to offer an array of innovative, cost competitive solutions.
Dimensional Measurement Lab Manager
Delphi Powertrain Systems
Customer Technology Center Michigan
3000 University Drive
Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326