Delphi Small Engine Fuel Modules
Delphi Small Engine Fuel Modules are highly integrated and designed for a wide range of electronic fuel injection small engine applications.
The modules feature Delphi's T-11 Small Engine Fuel Pump, which can be regulated for flow and pressure. The pump provides superior low-fuel delivery performance and excellent durability. And, its compact size enables greater packaging flexibility when space is at a premium.
Delphi Small Engine Fuel Modules also include a pressure regulator, which is ready to be connected to the fuel and electrical lines. A fuel level sensor is optional.
Delphi's portfolio of Small Engine Fuel Modules includes:
- Top-mount in-tank modules with thermoplastic covers
- Bottom-mount in-tank modules with thermoplastic covers
- In-line modules with thermoplastic covers for external or chassis mounting requirements
- Small, compact, highly integrated modular designs offer packaging flexibility for manufacturers
- Modules help streamline production by minimizing individual part count
- Can be customized to meet specific customer requirements
- Fuel pump offers low current draw
- Less than 1.2 amps versus 6 amps for typical conventional automotive fuel pumps
- Proven sealing design helps minimize evaporative emissions through the tank and module
- Good hot fuel handling performance
- In-line module is easily serviceable
Delphi Small Engine Fuel Modules are suitable for 50 cc to 800 cc engines that operate on gasoline, gasoline-ethanol and pure ethanol fuels. They are designed to support a wide range of product programs including the following:
- Motor scooters
- Commercial lawn mowers
- Marine engines
- Many other products
Delphi Small Engine Fuel Modules offer many features and benefits to help manufacturers equip their small engine products with electronic fuel injection systems. Their highly integrated designs help reduce part count, thus contributing to better durability.
Due to their small size, the top-mount and bottom-mount modules can be packaged in a wide range of tank geometries. These in-tank modules offer minimal tank opening requirements:
- 60 mm diameter for top-mount modules
- 46 mm x 91 mm diameter for bottom-mount modules
The in-line modules enable simple conversion from carburetion to electronic fuel injection, ease-of-assembly, and easy service and maintenance.
Delphi can tailor the small engine fuel modules and manage customer requirements. Delphi offers manufacturers valuable experience from high volume small engine component production for motorcycles, marine engines and power equipment.
The Delphi Advantage
Building on the benefits of more than 50 years' experience in fuel handling systems, Delphi is dedicated to the development of high quality, cost effective fuel handling technologies for integration with current and new engine designs. Delphi engineers hold numerous fuel handling trade secrets and many patents for fuel modules and fuel pump design. Delphi engineers understand the complex array of issues involved in efficient, reliable fuel handling performance. Delphi also has full capabilities to support fuel handling systems development, validation and production.
As a global leader in engine management systems technology, Delphi can help manufacturers around the world meet emissions requirements, improve fuel economy and enhance performance. Delphi is a source for high value solutions and our systems expertise is built into every product. Delphi's flexible engineering approach encourages collaboration. And Delphi has a thorough understanding of markets around the world and a global network of resources.