Delphi Metri-Pack Connectors
Delphi Metri-Pack Connection Systems utilize internationally standardized male blade sizes, allowing for flexibility in design. Blade sizes range from 1.5 mm to 8 mm with current capability ranging from 14 to 60 amps.
Metri-Pack Connectors are designed to be compatible with processing techniques such as automated pull-to-seat and push-to-seat assembly, dual-stage crimping, load cell crimp inspection and automated part identification and orientation. Delphi Metri-Pack Connector systems with silver interface platings pass the SAE® (Society of Automotive Engineers) J2030* Heavy-Duty Electrical Connector Standard.
Ideal for low energy electronic circuits or power circuit applications, the Metri-Pack product line includes:
High-performance interconnects in sealed or unsealed versions
- Custom-engineered direct connections to motors, switches, sensors and other devices
- Environmentally sealed electronic headers with current capacity of 14 amps, designed for service in severe environments
- Junction blocks and electrical centers
- Pass SAE J2030* Heavy-Duty Electrical Connector Standard (with silver interface platings)
- Extended product range offers significant design and application versatility
- Used in high current to low energy circuits for electrical versatility
- Strength and stability of terminals helps assure correct alignment
- Utilizes internationally standard male blade sizes for design flexibility
- Connector Position Assurance (CPA) and Terminal Position Assurance (TPA) for superior connection reliability
- Sealed version for excellent resistance to temperature, chemicals and abrasion
- Testing to SAEJ2030
Delphi Metri-Pack Connectors—280 Series
Delphi Metri-Pack Connectors—480 Series
Delphi Metri-Pack Connectors—630 Series
Delphi Metri-Pack Connectors—800 Series
Metri-Pack Connection Systems are suited for use in flat blade connections for electronic through high current applications.
| || 150 Series |
| 280 Series |
|480 Series ||630 Series ||800 Series |
|Cable Range |
|0.35 – 1.0 mm2 |
|0.35 – 5.0 mm2 ||0.35 – 5.0 mm2 ||0.50 – 5.0 mm2 ||2.0 – 8.0 mm2 |
|Cable Range |
|0.35 – 1.0 mm2 ||0.35 – 5.0 mm2 ||0.50 – 5.0 mm2 ||0.35 – 5.0 mm2 ||2.0 – 8.0 mm2 |
|Current Range ||0 – 14 amps ||0 – 30 amps ||0 – 42 amps ||0 – 46 amps ||0 – 60 amps |
|Temperature Range ||-40°C to 125°C ||-40°C to 125°C ||-40°C to 125°C ||-40°C to 125°C ||-40°C to 125°C |
|Resistance ||<10 mΩ@ 20mV ||<10m Ω@ 20mV ||<10 mΩ@ 20mV ||<10 mΩ@ 20mV ||<10 mΩ@ 20mV |
|Voltage Drop ||<10.0 mV/amp ||<3.0 mV/amp ||<3.0 mV/amp ||<3.0 mV/amp ||<3.0 mV/amp |
|Centerline Spacing |
|3.5 mm ||5.0 mm ||6.9 mm |
|8.5 mm ||10.3 mm |
|Centerline Spacing |
|6.0 mm ||7.7 mm ||9.5 mm |
|10.8 mm |
|14.0 mm |
|Blade Width ||1.5 mm ||2.8 mm ||2.8 mm |
|6.3 mm |
|8.0 mm |
The general application guidelines above are for reference only and may not account for all the variables that would be present in an actual application. For additional detailed product performance information, contact Delphi.
Delphi Metri-Pack 150 Series Terminals—Tin Plated
Delphi Metri-Pack 280 Series Terminals—Tin Plated
Delphi Metri-Pack 480 Series Terminals—Tin Plated
Delphi Metri-Pack 630 Series Terminals—Tin Plated
Delphi Metri-Pack 800 Series Terminals—Tin Plated
* The test data is based on single circuits in free space and was generated using a "lumped resistance" model. The data presented here does not account for all variables that would be present in an actual application. Delphi Engineering can model customers' specific applications upon request. For additional detailed product performance, visit our website at delphi.com/connect or call  248.813.2330.
With an extended product range, Metri-Pack Connection Systems offer significant design and application versatility. Metri-Packs feature Terminal Position Assurance (TPA), Connector Position Assurance (CPA), serrated crimps and triple-rib peripheral seals. In addition, these field-proven systems provide exceptional performance, confirmed over many years on global applications.
*Silver plated BeCu is required.
SAE® is a trademark of SAE International.