Delphi MyFi® Connected Infotainment Systems
Delphi's MyFi® family of connected solutions is helping vehicle manufacturers offer infotainment systems designed to address the unique entertainment, information and connectivity requirements of today's consumers.
MyFi systems are designed provide the ultimate user experience, allowing drivers to enjoy the information and entertainment they expect while keeping their eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. Using voice recognition, text-to-speech, large touch screens, reconfigurable displays and workload management technologies, MyFi systems tailor information available to drivers depending upon the driving environment. When linked to data from safety sensors, audible and visual warnings can provide alerts to redirect driver attention when unsafe conditions — like lane drift, stopped traffic ahead or driver drowsiness — are detected.
The Delphi Advantage
- Industry-leading system integrator with deep infotainment, connectivity, user experience and safety expertise
- Proprietary software enhances infotainment and safety performance
- Provides flexibility across platforms, supporting multiple feature levels and architectures
- Premium solutions can leverage local and wide area networks for cloud-based services, smart phone apps and remote servers
- Customized infotainment solutions that meet the specific needs of vehicle manufacturers
- System flexibility allows integration of multiple vehicle systems to enhance user experience and mitigate driver distraction
- Leverage global communication and connectivity standards for seamless solutions
- Seamless interaction with portable devices