Innovation: Our Culture, Our Future
For more than 100 years, Delphi's culture of innovation and collaborative spirit has resulted in inventive solutions that helped the automotive industry move into the future and provided generations with answers to the real world issues. Our company continues to build on a legacy of innovation across new and traditional markets, employing more than 160,000 people around the world. Delphi employees work together to address today's megatrends, bringing innovations to life that help make the world safer, greener and more connected while striving to accomplish our ultimate goal: to be recognized by our customers as their best supplier.
Explore Delphi's vast product portfolio.
We develop state-of-the-art products that improve the safety and well-being of people.
- Yesterday: Delphi introduced the first cruise control system in 1963, available on Cadillacs.
- Today: Delphi's Electronic Scanning Radar (ESR), a 2010 Automotive News PACE Award recipient, helps to make radar-based collision warning and mitigation systems more affordable.
- Tomorrow: Do you anticipate active safety systems in all vehicles, helping to make zero fatalities, zero injuries and zero accidents a reality? Let Delphi provide you with opportunities to make it happen.
| || |
We are committed to creating visionary products which protect global natural resources.
- Yesterday: Delphi's oxygen sensor for engine management debuted in 1977, helping provide accurate engine control and system diagnostics.
- Today: Delphi introduces the world's first ammonia sensor for emissions control.
- Tomorrow: Delphi is investigating particulate matter sensors. Let's achieve fewer emissions by continuing to evolve our sensor technology.
| || |
We are striving to provide new products that keep people connected regardless of time and location.
- Yesterday: Delphi introduced its first integrated navigation radio system in 1994, fostering the rapid development of mobile media communications.
- Today: Delphi produces integrated navigation radio systems with real-time traffic, enhancing convenience and productivity.
- Tomorrow: Do you envision an infotainment system smart enough to connect to the cloud and a vehicle's safety systems to provide connectivity and mitigate distraction at the same time? Join us and let's build our visions together.